2017年11月9日星期四

new release iPhone case by black friday price


I am so surprise when I received this wallet case. The quality feels very good and the color is nice. It protects my phone very well, I don't have to worry about my cell phone falling to the ground anymore.
Hold more than 10 cards & cash, This wonderful leather wallet case is a 3  in 1 wallet  case, it includes one iphone case, one separete billfold and one separete card slot. you just need to put the billfofd or card slot, and you can got a perfect wallet case.
By the way, the Creative kickstand Feature is awesome, transverse & portrait kickstand to stand my cellphone. Easily watch movies, videos, facetiming with friends.
Love this wallet stand case, highly recommend to my friends, Amazon purchase link is :
 http://amzn.to/2xv3CBY

没有评论:

发表评论